A healthy food eating plan will lower your risk of heart disease and other health conditions. A healthy breakfast gives your body all the essential nutrients it needs. We must admit that the idea of having a healthy breakfast can keep you the active entire day. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially if you have a long and stressful workday ahead!
Here are some tips of healthy and fast breakfast
Oats with hopes
Every morning starts a new page in your story, make it a great one today. Great morning always inspire great days bustling with new possibilities and unknown adventures. Prepare for all that lies ahead by filling your bowls, bellies, and hearts with the love of nourishing breakfast.
Did you know that Quaker Oats is a super grain? They are glutton – free also low in saturated fat. According to some research, they may have a range of potential health benefits. These include weight loss and reduced risk of heart disease. The best thing about oatmeal is that it’s really quick and can be cooked in 2-3 minutes. You can customize it with your favorite toppings like peanuts, cinnamon or raisins. They’re undoubtedly creamy and mouthwatering, especially if you make them beforehand as instructed.
Health benefits of eating oats and oatmeal
• Oatmeal is incredibly nutrition-packed food. It is a good source of carbs and protein that also contain nutrients that the body uses for building muscle.
• Oatmeal also supports healthy cholesterol level that can reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack.
• Oats may help relieve constipation. They’re safe for most people with glutton intolerance.
• Quaker oatmeal is one of the best foods for vegans.
Now let’s go with the recipe and topping ideas to make it even tastier
• QUAKER OATMEAL
• ONE CUP WATER
• 2 GM CINNAMON
• ONE BANANA
• 1 SPOON PEANUT BUTTER
( preparation of healthy oatmeal )
• CONSUME ONE CUP OF OATS AND WATER IN the SAME AMOUNT
• HEAT IT UP ON MEDIUM TEMPERATURE FOR 2-3 MINUTES
• ADD ONE SPOON PEANUT BUTTER
• ADD 1⁄4 CUP RAISINS
• SPRINKLE GREEN CINNAMON
• TOP WITH PIECES OF BANANA
Don’t ask for extra roll, ask for an extra bowl.
ARE YOU EGG-CITED?
Are you looking to get back on track with healthy eating habits like most of us? If you’re an egg lover then you’re in a treat. Starting a day with eggs doesn’t sound like a bad idea. Adding eggs to the food rotation is a wise choice. Some would like plain scrambled egg or with vegetables, still, others would prefer a hard-cooked egg.
So let’s go with scrambled egg
Scrambled eggs are very simple to make and prepared by whipping the whole egg. They require few ingredients and can be prepared quickly. Scrambled eggs are made even healthier with the addition of baby spinach, peanuts, and beans. You can have your wonderful, high-protein egg scrambled and some exciting taste for a good start to a day.
Note: use fresh eggs if possible (Love And eggs are best if they’re fresh). Not only fresh eggs taste better, but the shells of old eggs and stale eggs can also absorb odors in your refrigerator.
• Eggs are great sources of high-quality protein and also very easily available.
• They are packed with vitamins A, B, D, and selenium.
• Eggs are good to raise HDL ( good cholesterol ) that is known to lower the risk of heart disease, stroke, and other health problems.
One doesn’t need more convincing facts to start a day with eggs.
• 6 white eggs
• 2 spoon chopped onions
• 1-2 spoon chopped tomatoes
• Baby spinach
• Pre -boiled kidney beans
• 1-2 spoon peanuts
• Use non- sticky spray on heated up pan
• Add liquid white eggs, beans, onion, and tomatoes
• Cover it up for 30 seconds (add salt optionally)
• Add spinach and peanuts
It’s high anabolic breakfast with no carbs
Note ( Make 1-2 kg beans in bulk and keep in the fridge )
Serve in a bowl and enjoy your fresh and healthy breakfast.
SWEET POTATO TOAST
Good food equals good mood
There is a new notable trend in the city so I tried to get to the bottom and figured out that trend is Sweet Potato Toast. It’s glutton free and vegan – friendly. This is one of the most satisfying foods. This is not any complicated dish made of loaves of bread.
If you never used sweet potatoes as toast then you are going to taste something new and this treat is for you. This toast is not only healthy but also very delicious that you’re craving right now.
• Sweet Potatoes are rich in fiber and contain a vast array of vitamins and minerals such as iron, calcium, and vitamins.
• It boosts immunity and fights cancer.
• It is also good for digestion.
• Sweet potatoes are high in an antioxidant which converts to vitamin A once consumed.
HOW TO :
Simply slice your sweet potato thinly. Put into the toaster, set to high and double toast. Your sweet potato toast will be ready in minutes, awaiting your topping creativity!
Let’s go down with the recipe ⬇
• 1 Large sweet potato and peel it off.
• Favorite toppings, such as peanut butter and banana, avocado, a fried egg, etc.
1. Slice sweet potato into 1/4-inch long slices.
2. Turn the toaster all the way up to high and toast sweet potato slices twice. If yours is
slightly browned after two times, toast it a third time.
3. Top with your favorite sweet or additional topping and enjoy.
If you have any other healthy breakfast ideas then comment in the link below :