The Computer Society of NM College welcomes all the brilliant tech minds to an event named – The Tech Summit 2020. The TechSummit is the premier event for all the brilliant tech minds. The event which will be held on 14th and 15th February will provide exclusive sessions for panel discussions. Not only the panel sessions but also speaker sessions will be conducted on varied topics from the I.T Domain. The event will provide great opportunities for all tech minds to learn extensively about the field of DATA MARKETING and DIGITAL MARKETING.
Even in the past, The Computer Society of NM college has organized enormous events that were indeed highly successful. The first event organized by The computer Society of NM college was “APP WORKSTATION” which was a huge success. The Computer Society then organized Counterstrike for the past two years and the outcome of this event has been amazing for both the year. The event witnessed participation in huge numbers.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COMPUTER SOCIETY
- To encompass all aspects of theory, design, practice, and applications relating to computer and information processing science and technology.
- To exchange views and information, learn and share ideas.
- Encourage the development of higher standards of computer education among the team.
- Promote among the enthusiasts the understanding and usage of information technology.
In a panel discussion, a student moderator will ask questions about the respective topic to the guest. There will be 3 or 4 finalists in each discussion segment. These sessions prove to be enlightening in terms of knowledge, career guidance, and understanding of different perspectives for the same question.
Keynote session is where a speaker gives a summary of information on the topic of his expertise for a duration of 45 minutes. This will not only give a more clear and extensive knowledge about the topics but rather also a sense of confidence to the speaker.
COMPETITION – VSE
VIRTUAL STOCK EXCHANGE (VSE) is a team-based (two players per team) virtual stock market competition. Prizes include a cash prize, discount coupons and much more.
Registration fees – INR 50/Team.
This competition will induce the students with the art of working together and build up a strong team spirit. It will help the students to establish good coordination which will later help them during their jobs.
The event will not only help you check your skills rather it will help you enhance it.
- The event will be an ocean full of knowledge. It will provide you the extensive information.
- When you will prepare for your topic, you will gather complete information about the topic. It will lead to a better understanding of the topic.
- The team spirit that you will learn here will help you later in your field and your job.
- As wisely said, “the knowledge that cannot be put to any use, in vain”. The event will help you excel in the art of applying your knowledge to your work.
Date: 14th & 15th February 2020
Venue: Seminar Hall, 5th floor, Shri Bhagubhai Polytechnic, Vile Parke – West,
Time: 9:00 am -2:30pm
Agenda for 14th February 2020
1.)Keynote Session: Data Science.
2.)Panel Discussion: Cloud Computing in Cloud Security.
3.)Soft Skills Session.
4.)Keynote Session: Blockchain in Finance/Real Estate.
Agenda for 15th February 2020
1.)Keynote Session: Digital Marketing.
2.)Panel Discussion: Artificial Intelligence in Banking.
3.)Keynote Session: Augmented Reality.
4.)Competition: Virtual Stock Market
For further information contact